Download Game PC Gratis Full Version Repack Low Spec

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In - Highly Compressed

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In - Highly Compressed, is Game Low Spec, Genre from this game is FPS, Download Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In - Highly Compressed from pcgamelow with Single Link ( Google Drive ).
The protagonist Jones, with the help of Anya, infiltrates the base of Jach Priboi in order to capture him and extract the knowledge of the stolen Warhead. While Jach Priboi is taken away in a helicopter by Jones, the copter is shot down by Ekk. The Russians take Priboi, as well as Jones' equipment. Jones then has to clear the border and find his equipment. He then hijacks the train carrying Priboi and takes him in for interrogation. Learning about the involvement of Ekk, he sets off to catch her and find the nuclear weapon. Ekk escapes on her first meeting with Jones, but Jones kills her after finding her second hideout as well.


Screenshot



System Requirements

OS: Windows 95/98/ME
Processor: Pentium 2 @ 300 MHz
Memory: 64 MB
Hard Drive: 500 MB Free
Video Memory: 8 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
CD/DVD Rom Drive

Link Download Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In - Highly Compressed
Size : 51MB

 FAST DOWNLOAD

1 Response to "Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In - Highly Compressed"

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates.
    i99bet

    BalasHapus